søndag den 8. januar 2012

Happy New Year

At first I want to wish all my friends and collectors a very Happy New Year. 

Normally I don't write much about my private life as I believe that the readers are interested in bears and other hobbies. However I have to let you see a photo of my youngest son and his wife. They were married in September 2011, and they are very happy. They have known each other since high school.


My little "Ole" is finished and sitting here. He is 8 cm tall and i waiting to go to Hugglets next month. I am a little behind with bears for the show so I am not putting any bears up for adoption now.


This is "Sofie" and she stands 7,5 cm. I have enjoyed sewing these little flowers and I think that they are quite cute. I shall try on a few more bears. I like to try something new so I shall have to wait and see what my collectors say ;-)


Today for the first time in a long time the sun is shining. Lovely. I needed that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar