torsdag den 19. marts 2009

Lucas - a new mini

I just finished a new little bear. He is called "Lucas" and is going to Boston with a friend of mine and he is going to live there. It is a long journey from Denmark but he will be o.k.

I have many more little bears planned. I just love to make them.

I am also in the process of making reborn-dolls for a show in June. People are very fascinated about these dolls. Some think that they are scary and look like dead babyes, but most people just love them. However, they are rather expensive so I do not want to have too many on stock.

The sun is shining from a blue sky for the time being. You really have a feeling that Spring is on its way. Very nice after a long and grey winter. It is amazing how each new season is welcome.

1 kommentar:

  1. Very nice little Lucas! I wish him a good way to Boston :)
    Good luck in preparing for the show in June.
    Your reborn-dolls are very lovely beautiful children!

    SvarSlet