torsdag den 21. oktober 2010

Who is who in bear making


On November 6th and 7th a online show is taking place through "Who is who in bear making". I made 5 beautiful bears for this show and lined them up on my table for photos. However, having left my room for a short moment my wonderful dog obviously felt that these bears would be nice to chew, so when I returned there were no bears on the table but bear bits all over the floor and an innocent looking dog. What do you say? ? Well - I knew that the fault was mine, but what did that help? I am sure that many other artists with pets have experienced something like this. I did, however, make 3 new bears before deadline and here is a sneak peek.


2 kommentarer:

  1. What a story!
    I wish you lots of success on the online show!
    Love your little ones

    Greetings from The Netherlands,
    Diny

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi Diny,
    Thank you very much. I look forward to the show.
    Best wishes,
    Stine

    SvarSlet