fredag den 10. september 2010

A little news

It has been a long time, but I have been very busy. My 89 years old mother, who lives 400 kilometers away, has moved from a big house where she had lived for 50 years to a 3 room flat. It has been very hard for her. She loves the flat near her friends, but the mental moving is difficult when you have reached that age. Jorn and I have helped her moving for the past 2 weeks and are going home tomorrow. Hopefully, when we are gone she can find herself in the new sorroundings.


I look forward to coming home and make some new bears. The little group above has been visiting a photographer. The new ones can soon be seen on my web-site.
Bella has been staying with my son and daughter in law and their 3 children for the last fortnight. My grandson has been sleeping on the floor with her as she is not allowed in the beds. I guess that it will be hard for her to come home to mom and dad where no one is sleeping on the floor with her :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar