tirsdag den 9. november 2010

Thoughts in November


Rain, rain, snow, rain . . . . .
There is no doubt, winter is around the corner. I don't mind. I love spending time in my work room making bears or working with my computer.

I made 3 little bears - each with its own personality:

This is CLARA. Her body and food pads are made from 2 different cotton fabrics with flowers and she has matching roses on her shoulder. She is 7,5 cm tall and has glass eyes.
This little bear is AMALIE. She is also 7,5 cm tall when standing. She has a double bow and some matching flowers. She is made from 3 different colours of "fur".
Then there is MADS, same size as the others. Also made from 3 different colours. He also has a double bow and matching flowers.
I attended a show in Malmö, Sweden, on October 24th. Unfortunately, there were very few visitors. What a shame. I really hope that the interest for teddy bears in this part of the world will increase again. It is so sad that one show after an other has to shut down. I believe that this is partly due to the Internet, but the personal contact with collectors is very important I think.

Well, I have lots of ideas in my head so I shall continue making the small bears.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar