onsdag den 22. juli 2009

Little Pink Panda

It is time between guests and I have just made a little pink beauty. The weather is not too good so I have started planning my next show in September. I love making plans for shows, there are always lots of things to do. The coming show is a 3-day show. It is about all kinds of needlework and other kinds of hobby for both men and women. There are a couple of hundred exhibitors and they are mainly people who are interested in needlework. Consequently, I shall make some teddy bear kits so that there is something for the creative customer. I shall be showing my miniature teddy bears as well as reborn dolls.

This little girl is 7,5 cm tall and disc and string jointed. She will not be for sale on my website for some time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar