fredag den 14. august 2009

Preparing for show

There is a show coming up in less than 3 weeks. I am bringing both miniature teddy bears and reborn dolls. I am also going to make a pattern so that the customers can buy a kit and make their own miniature bear - if they feel like it.

Luckily, both my husband and his sister have agreed to help me at the show. I know from experience that there will be lots of people around the reborn dolls asking questions, etc. It is essential that there is a person to concentrate on the bears as well. The customers for bears and dolls are not the same.

I am showing three little bears here. I think they are cute.

I don't think that I will do any more shows this autumn. My next show abroad will be Hugglets in February 2010.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar